Destination Awesome, the membership that gives you all the tools you need to achieve a life-changing transformation!
HOW DOES DESTINATION AWESOME SET YOU UP TO CRUSH YOUR GOALS?
1. BREAKTHROUGH STRATEGY CALL: Book your call with Coach Jon to set your goals, and map out exactly how you’ll accomplish them!
2. ACCESS TO CLIENT PORTAL AND APP: Packed with awesome features, so you can track your progress in the gym and in the kitchen! Food Diary sync’s with MyFitnessPal!
3. SUPPORT & ACCOUNTABILITY: This is a powerful multiplier. This includes access to the private clients-only community, where you’ll find support and accountability!
Weekly Live Q&A’s with Coach Jon to help you troubleshoot any major problems with your training and nutrition.
4. MONTHLY RECIPES: Keeping nutrition fresh and exciting! Each month, you’ll get 30 new mouth-watering macro-friendly recipes, complete with barcodes to scan into MyFitnessPal!
5. MONTHLY TRAINING PROGRAMS: Access to the full library of training programs, with both home and gym options, as well as kettlebell and bodyweight workouts; New workouts monthly to keep it Fresh. You have the ability to follow along with timers and exercise demos inside the app, as well as tracking your progress!
6. BI-WEEKLY LEVEL-UP CHALLENGES AND TASKS: Every 2 weeks, get a new level-up or challenge to help you take your fitness and nutrition to the next level! Extra motivation, and even better results!
Nutrition, Training, Coaching, Community, Support and Accountability, you have absolutely all the tools you need to succeed in your journey to Destination Awesome!
WHAT MY AMAZING CLIENTS SAY
I'll be honest. Starting this program I did not feel like a 'no FN diet' challenge was going to have any success. I was skeptical. But not having the pressure of stepping on a scale everyday or having someone tell me what I can or cannot eat, how to eat and what to eat has been a blessing.
I'm the person who looks in the mirror and thinks 'gross'. But this program and group has taken a large weight off my shoulders that I didn't even know I had put there. I no longer have a million degrading thoughts about myself daily.
Jonathan Thank you for your time. Your knowledge and your passion for helping people better themselves. This is greatly appreciated!
I cannot say enough about how much I appreciate someone who focuses on intuitive eating and eliminating the diet mindset. The world needs more of this. I love that you understand where I'm at in life right now and can meet me where I am instead of putting some crazy expectations on me. I'm a busy mama, working full time, teaching fitness on the side and fitting in 30 minute fitness classes during lunch breaks. I don't have a lot of free time in my schedule to take on a whole new fitness routine or make a huge lifestyle change. No matter what platform I reach out on, you always take the time to craft a sincere response.
To say your coaching helps immensely would be an understatement! Coaching .. your coaching, cause lets be real, I've been 'coached' before, has encouraged me to look at things differently, to stop and pause and evaluate what is actually happening. It has taken the pressure off, realigned what is actually important with weight loss. I think ultimately, your coaching has given me the space to grow and learn in what I perceive as a safe environment, it's the training wheels so I know I won't totally wipe out and hurt myself, while all at the same time, allowing me to do it on my own with guidance.
Not gonna lie. Starting off, I was skeptical of seeing changes in a week of no dieting. That doesn’t sound right but I was pleasantly surprised when I did my measurements this morning before work. I had to do my measurements multiple times both times just to make sure (I was down 3.4lbs and 4 inches in my first week). Thank you Jon for this great new way of looking at food and life in general.
When I weighed myself I was in shock. I'm down 8 lbs. 8 ... now that is huge for a momma trying to get rid of her pregnancy weight. I lost half an inch from my hips and 1 inch from my waist and bust. I don't feel deprived I feel encouraged. I can't wait to be a part of this group to continue my journey. If I hit a plateau you guys will keep encouraging me. Thank you Coach Jon for this push and everyone else for the great tips! Keep it up!
I started out wanting to lose weight. Seeing the positive connections between food and my emotions was something I did not expect and one of the biggest reasons I keep up with this. The fact that you care about our success really does show even in a larger group. We are actually learning tools that help to create change. I love that you are positive in your approach and know your stuff.
SO, THE QUESTION THAT'S ON MOST PEOPLE'S MIND IS ...
How much does it cost?
There are two plans for Destination Awesome members:
- Option1: Monthly Subscription in: CAD$49 per month + GST.
- Option 2: Bi-Weekly Subscription CAD$24.50 bi-weekly + GST.
Destination Awesome is a rolling contract you can cancel anytime. This way you can join when it suits you the best and leave whenever you reached your goal or decided to take a break from it.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Am I locked into a contract?
Nope, you're free to cancel at any time, and you're welcome to upgrade your membership at any time as well.
When are the new recipes and workouts sent out?
Typically they are sent out the first week of the month, and the workouts will also appear in the Program Library in your client portal.
WHO IS COACH JON?
I used to be 328lbs. I’m not anymore :). I’ve lost and kept off over 110lbs. So, not only do I “know” how to do this, I have lived it. I have been through many of the same struggles you have, having overcome my chubby genes to lose 110lbs.
Along the way, I have failed countless times. I have tried all the quick fixes, fad diets, and magic pills along the way. I know better now and want to pass on that knowledge to you – so you get the same results I’ve gotten. For life. With no weight rebounds.